The Bethany House Trust:
* Child & Youth Development
* Professional Parenting
* Child Protection Services
The Bethany House Trust initiates, implements, co-ordinates and manages projects critical to the children and youth of South Africa. The Trust has national and provincial programmes.
To develop and implement initiatives that will portray the Bethany House Trust as the leading non governmental organization in developmental issues affecting children and youth, and in so doing contribute to nation building.
Their approach is based on:
- Aligning the Trust's initiatives with critical regional issues impacting upon young people's lives;
- Adopting a facilitative and catalytic role in establishing projects to serve as models for replication;
- Establishment of delivery structures;
- Encouragement of strategic partnerships with stakeholders through the building of relationships;
- Achieving self-sustainability for all projects.
Bethany House offers a "safe haven" for child victims of abuse - our residential facilities accommodates approx. 60 children from birth to 17 years old. We need support with disposable nappies for the babies, clothing for the older kids and volunteers to help with the running of our homework center.
Kindly contact Bethany House Trust directly for banking details